Bernardi, Ronayne & Glusac, P.C. has provided aggressive, practical, and client-oriented real estate representation since 1980.
Bernardi, Ronayne & Glusac provides personalized legal solutions and strong representation in all aspects of real estate transactions and litigation. We represent financial lending institutions, federal savings banks, mortgage loan servicers, title insurance underwriters and agents, large commercial clients, property managers, as well as commercial and residential property owners. Our services routinely involve the following matters:
- Sale/purchase agreements (buy/sell agreements)
- Quiet Title, reformation, and declaratory actions
- Pre-closing title defects
- Bankruptcy representation (including adversary proceedings)
- Easements/encroachments/boundary and setback issues
- Closing assistance and documentation
- Foreclosure, workouts and bankruptcy issues
- Commercial acquisitions, development, and sales
- Leasing/landlord-tenant issues
- Construction issues and liens
- Commercial loans and security instruments
- Tax forfeitures and sales
- Zoning and land use
- Water-related rights
We are consistently recognized for our legal expertise, business acumen, and professionalism.
Call now to discuss your real estate needs. Located in Plymouth, Michigan, we provide representation throughout the State of Michigan.