Bernardi, Ronayne & Glusac, P.C. has provided aggressive, practical, and client-oriented real estate representation since 1980.
We provide personalized legal solutions and strong representation in all aspects of real estate transactions and litigation. We represent financial lending institutions, federal savings banks, mortgage loan servicers, title insurance underwriters and agents, large commercial clients, property managers, as well as commercial and residential property owners. Our services routinely involve the following matters:
- For sale by owner transactions
- Preparing Sale/Purchase Agreements (buy/sell agreements)
- Deed preparation
- Preparing Land Contracts
- Preparing Lease Agreements
- Closing assistance and documentation
- Correcting title issues via Quiet Title, reformation, and declaratory actions
- Litigating ownership disputes
- Litigating pre-closing title defects
- Bankruptcy representation (including adversary proceedings)
- Easements/encroachments/boundary and setback issues
- Mortgage foreclosure, workouts, and bankruptcy issues
- Commercial acquisitions, development, and sales
- Landlord-tenant issues
- Construction issues and liens
- Drafting commercial loans documents and security instruments
We are consistently recognized for our legal expertise, business acumen, and professionalism.
Call now to discuss your real estate needs. Located in Plymouth, Michigan, we provide representation throughout the State of Michigan.